Liebster Award #3
[I've been in a whirlwind of duties and happenings and I feel like I have missed something (an award or an important message or anything that I should answer to). So, my apologies and please be so kind as to remind me if I have. Really, I'm NOT this unorganised at all!!!]
I really like blog awards no matter how time consuming they can be, because receiving one means that you are doing a good job and somebody likes you and wants to recognise your good work and share that with the rest of the blogging community. For that, I am grateful to all my fellow bloggers who have awarded me and special thanks to Krincess Carl from http://www.karenadetravel.com/
for honoring me this time with yet another Liebster Award! She has a lovely blog about travel destinations, hotels, resorts and food. Do stop by and check it out!
Here are the details on receiving the award.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the questions that the nominator sets for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've nominated to answer.
Choose 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (bloggers who have 200 or less followers).
Go to their page and tell them.
Here's (another) eleven random facts about me.
1. I have actually killed a snake once by
stomping on his head with a rake! It
was a viper, 82 cm long.
2. I recycle!
3. I love travelling and wish I had more opportunities to do
4. I love attending weddings!
5. I try to include all the food groups
in our weekly menu; spaghetti,
meat (twice), vegetables, legumes,
eggs, fish,etc. and we have special
meals of junk food on Saturday
nights as they are our family nights
where we eat pizza (often homemade) or
homemade cheeseburgers or hot dogs and stuff!
6. The way the world is today I can't help but see evil,
hear evil and
(*Greek expression: if you p***s me off)
7. I love ice-cream!!!
8. Have I mentioned that I am
9. I don't consider black cats
as bad luck.
I happen to like black cats!
10. I like ladybugs! Once in a meadow full of them I had
stuffed plenty of them in all my clothes' pockets (all 6
of them) to take them home with me!
(I was 4 years old!)
11. My brain stopped working! Why don't you fill this one out
I love travelling anywhere!
--Who is your favorite Hollywood actress?
Meryl Streep, Helena Bonham Carter, Julianne Moore, Natalie Portman...
--Do you have pets?
We have a cocker spaniel "Candy".
Not really fond of seafood restaurants. I'm a carnivore!!!
Here are the questions that I'd like to ask.
1. What frustrates you about blogging?
2. What do you love about blogging?
3. If you had 3 hours to yourself (no husband, no kids, no chores)
what would you do?
4. Apart from blogging, how do you spend your free time?
5. What is your favorite music? Artist?
6. Describe your ideal romantic dinner!
7. What is your favorite form of exercise?
8. What is your favorite snack?
9. Do you have pets?
10. What is your all-time favorite movie?
11. What could you really live without? (object)
I would like to award the following awesome bloggers:
Jenny Bardsley: http://cassandrazcorner.blogspot.gr/
Danielle Barfield: http://www.diaryofabfmama.info/
Suburban Momma: http://www.thatsuburbanmomma.com/
Congratulations to you all !!!